We have revised the Master of Architecture recommended curriculum templates for Fall 2020. Please review the final approved templates for the elective credit (98-credit) curriculum [PDF],the advanced standing (76-credit) curriculum [PDF], and the Master of Science in Architecture (DEF) [PDF] revised Fall 2020 curriculum.
Please visit our Welcome 2022 page for information about class registration and important dates for the Fall 2022 semester.
The primary responsibility for knowing and meeting general and major requirements for graduation rests with the student. Please review the following list of basic student responsibilities.
- knowing the basic requirements of the MArch curriculum or MS curriculum and maintaining up to date information according to the School of Architecture Rules & Policies Handbook .
- schedule appointments through Orange Success well ahead of registration and other peak advising times
- maintaining personal records of progress within the professional curriculum, grades, correspondence to and from the School, and other academic information. It is highly recommended that students keep such documentation in an organized notebook, regularly maintained throughout their time at the University
- meeting all academic and financial deadlines
- accepting responsibility for making final decisions on academic matters, given relevant information