The primary responsibility for knowing and meeting degree requirements for graduation rests with the student. Please review the following list of basic student responsibilities.
- knowing the basic requirements of the professional BArch curriculum (PDF)
- following all policies as outlined in the School of Architecture Rules and Policies Handbook
- checking Degree Works each semester to verify progress toward degree
- maintaining personal records of progress within the professional curriculum, grades, correspondence to and from the School, and other academic information.
- Making advising appointments through Orange Success and coming to your advising appointment prepared
- meeting all academic and financial deadlines
- accepting responsibility for making final decisions on academic matters, given relevant information