The school has formed a new Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Access (DEIA) Council led by Associate Dean for Research Eliana Abu-Hamdi and Associate Professor Yutaka Sho, to support and advocate for students, staff, and faculty of School of Architecture in DEIA issues.
The goal of the DEIA Council is to address the needs of students, staff, and faculty at the intersection of education, health, well-being, and identity. The role of the council is to advocate for and empower all members of the School of Architecture by cultivating partnerships and sharing resources to create and sustain a learning and working environment that is diverse, equitable, inclusive, and accessible.
Harassment and Bias
- STOP Bias - Resources to report and receive support for bias-related or hate incidents.
- Sexual and Relationship Violence Response Team Hotline - 315.443.8000
- Title IX Information
- LGBTQ+ Resource Center
Mental Health and Wellness
- Barnes Counseling Center
- Barnes Wellness Resources
- Office of Student Outreach and Support (S.O.S.)
- Orange Safe App
Learning and Academic Support
- Architecture Tutoring
- Center for Learning and Student Success - University tutoring and academic support office.
- Center for Disability Resources
- Student Mentor Squad
- Architecture Student Organizations