To gain access to the event weblink, register below.
Join Dean Michael Speaks and our distinguished alumni panelists for a discussion regarding the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the architecture profession.
We will focus questioning on industry perspectives from each graduating class and how those have transformed through the years as the result of global challenges and pressures.
Our panelists include:
- Yanel E. de Angel Salas ’99 (Perkins + Will)
- Jeff DeGregorio ’98 (Payette)
- Alex Fernandez ’94, G’97 (Gensler)
- Oswaldo Ortega ’05 (Gensler)
- Megan Rand ’15 (Populous)