Start off your Halloween weekend with the School of Architecture’s first-annual Pumpkitecture competition! Students will go gourd-to-gourd to compete for the Pritzkerpumpkin.
Pumpkitecture will take place on Thursday, October 29* at 5:15pm. Contestants will bring their pre-carved pumpkins and light them on the wall in front of Slocum Hall. Jurors will deliberate and pick the winning pumpkin.
*Rain date - Friday, October 30, 5:15pm
Rules & Guidelines
- Pumpkins must be carved off campus and brought to school ready to be judged.
- Remove the bottom of your pumpkin so that it can be placed on top of an LED light. Cutting the top off a pumpkin off causes the top lid to shrink and decay very quickly so the lid falls inside. Tea lights will be provided and measure 2.2”.
- The carved pumpkins must be able to stand without any support or back drop needed.
- Entries will be judged based on originality, creativity, attention to detail and presentation.
- TOP 3 WINNING PUMPKINS WILL RECEIVE PRIZES!
If you need a pumpkin, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to supply one for you.