Syracuse Architecture provides opportunities for employers to recruit summer interns, recent graduates, and experienced professionals through our Career Services offices.
Posting Job Notices
Syracuse University uses OrangeLink to post employment and internship opportunities to students and alumni. The on-line system may be used to add new job descriptions or repost position(s) from previous years. Requested documents will be sent to the firm’s contact associated with the job posting.
Go here to create an account and post your internship and employment opportunities.
If you need assistance with your password or username, please email email@example.com.
Reposting a position on OrangeLink
Log-in to OrangeLink>Post a Job/Internship> Job postings>Jobs/Internships Posting (NON-OCR)> Post a Job> Position Information: Show Archived (Use scroll key to identify position you wish to copy).
Asking Career Services to post the position
If you would like Career Services staff to post the position for you, please send the job description to firstname.lastname@example.org. The description should include:
- Contact name and email
- Job title
- Type of employment: Internship (0-3 yrs / 3+ yrs experience)
- Description of firm (Include type of projects, size of specific office, brief description of office culture or benefits offered)
- Job description
- Job function: Architecture, Arts/Design, Engineer, etc
- Documents required: Cover letter, sample page, resume, link to online portfolio (Please include file size limit (MB) for emailed images pages
- Start date
- Is this an annually recurring job? If “yes” the position will be reposted on the same date every year.
- Qualifications: License required?
- Desired skills (ex. AutoCAD Architecture)
- Software used
- Level of education required (if summer position): Frosh, Soph, Jr, Sr, 5th
- Restricted applications (Citizen, permanent resident, non-sponsored international student; B.Arch, M.Arch, MS, other)
RESUMES & SAMPLE PAGES
Resumes and sample pages are posted here . You are welcome to email or call the student using the contact info on the resume.
Employers are encouraged to visit campus during February and early March to participate in the On-Campus Interview Days. Graduating students and summer internship candidates, B.Arch, M.Arch, and M.S. are prepared for interviews with resume, sample pages, and portfolio. Contact Susan Call to reserve a date for your visit.