The primary responsibility for knowing and meeting general and major requirements for graduation rests with the student. Please review the following list of basic student responsibilities.
- knowing the basic requirements of the professional B.Arch curriculum (PDF) and maintaining up to date information on academic requirements and policies as outlined in the School of Architecture Handbook for Undergraduates a.k.a.“White Book”
- checking Degree Works through MySlice each semester to verify progress toward degree
- maintaining personal records of progress within the professional curriculum, grades, correspondence to and from the School, and other academic information. It is highly recommended that students keep such documentation in an organized notebook, regularly maintained throughout their time at the University
- Making advising appointments through Orange SUccess(PDF) and coming to your advising appointment prepared
- meeting all academic and financial deadlines
- accepting responsibility for making final decisions on academic matters, given relevant information