The primary responsibility for knowing and meeting general and major requirements for graduation rests with the student. Please review the following list of basic student responsibilities.
- knowing the basic requirements of the M.Arch curriculum or MS curriculum and maintaining up to date information according to the Graduate Program Guidelines.
- scheduling advising appointments well ahead of registration and other peak advising times
- keeping all scheduled appointments with advisor
- checking the Academic Advisement Report on MySlice each semester to verify progress toward degree
- maintaining personal records of progress within the professional curriculum, grades, correspondence to and from the School, and other academic information. It is highly recommended that students keep such documentation in an organized notebook, regularly maintained throughout their time at the University
- coming to your advising appointment prepared with your printed Academic Advisement Report and Shopping Cart
- meeting all academic and financial deadlines
- accepting responsibility for making final decisions on academic matters, given relevant information