The jury awards student work in the graduate and undergraduate integrated design studios (ARC 607 and ARC 409). The criteria for selection include the ability to incorporate all areas of the professional curriculum in support of design excellence and the ability to construct clarity among abstract concepts that elevate architecture as a cultural art and the materials and technologies by which it is materialized. Projects are nominated to compete for the award by students and faculty and juried by representatives of King + King Architects. The awards are made possible through the generosity of King + King Architects.
- Haerim Park, Kae Schwalber, Maureen Yue (Honorable Mention Recipient)
- Felix Chen, Rebecca Hsu, Bomyeong Noh
- Margaret Mary Frank, Ching (Brittany) Huen Leung (Award Recipient)
- Danielle Steele, Dana Kelly
- Yiwen Dai, Indra Prasasto