The annual Thesis Prize Jury competition will be held on Friday, May 1 in Slocum Hall. A select group of undergraduate and graduate students from the class of 2020 will present their theses before a panel of guest jurors and Syracuse Architecture faculty.
Students who participate in the Thesis Prize Jury event compete for awards that will be announced at the 2020 convocation ceremony—the Dean’s Thesis Citations and James A. Britton Memorial Awards. This year’s Brittons will include the Jury Prize, Faculty Prize and Best Thesis.
The Thesis Prize Jury event is open to the public. Presentations will take place from 10:00–11:30am in Slocum Auditorium and there will be an opportunity to view projects throughout Slocum Hall from 11:30am–12:30pm, followed by a panel discussion with the jurors from 1-2pm.
- 10-11:30 Student presentations, Slocum Auditorium
- 11:30-12:30 Project viewing, Slocum Hall
- 12:30-1:00 Jury/Faculty deliberation, Room 202
- 12:30-1:00 Student refreshments, Slocum Atrium
- 1:00-2:00 Thesis Prize Jury panel discussion, Slocum Auditorium