- February 25, 2015 Five Alums Honored with FAIA Designation Five graduates of the Syracuse University School of Architecture, including three members of the Syracuse Architecture Advisory Board, have been named FAIA Fellows for 2015.
- February 19, 2015 Richard Gluckman Visiting Critics for Spring Announced The Syracuse University School of Architecture has announced that the Spring 2015 Richard Gluckman Visiting Critics will be Gena Wirth, an associate with SCAPE in New York City and Katherine Hogan ’05 and Vincent Petrarca of tonic design/tonic construction in Raleigh, NC.
- February 2, 2015 Blackwell Presents Seligmann Lecture at Syracuse Architecture Marlon Blackwell, Distinguished Professor and Department Head at the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas, will present the Werner Seligmann Lecture on February 3 in Slocum Hall as part of the spring 2015 events line-up at the Syracuse University School of Architecture.
Academic drop deadline
Classes dropped by this date will not appear on the transcript. Add/Drop forms must be submitted to 106 Steele hall before 5 p.m. today. After today, students may withdraw from a class, through the Withdrawal deadline.
Registration for summer begins
Click here for session dates and deadlines.
- Mar 09
- Spring Break
- Mar 17
- Academic drop deadline
- Mar 18
- Registration for summer begins
- Apr 06
- Registration begins for fall semester
- Apr 14
- Withdrawal deadline
- Apr 30
- Final exams begin
- May 09
- Syracuse Architecture Convocation